January 2005: Meet Sicilian Quality Wine and Food Producers in San Francisco
|Hilton Hotel San Francisco, California|
The participating companies are:
- Campo D'oro di Licata Paolo & C (Sicilian Specialties)
- Carlino Srl (Cannery Fishing Industry)
- Dais Spa (Sicilian Pastries)
- Fazio Wines Srl (Sicilian Wines)
- Le Colline Srl (Sicilian Olive Oil)
- Maggio Vini s.a.s. (Sicilian Wines)
- Manfredi Barbera & Figli Spa (Sicilian Olive Oil)
- Frantoio Oleario Gaspare Sarullo (Sicilian Olive Oil)
- Oranfrizer Srl (Sicilian Fruits and Juices)
- Sabucina Srl (Sicilian wines)
- Stramondo Srl (Sicilian Ice Cream and Pastries)
- Zicaffe Spa (Italian Coffee and Espresso)
The event will be held at the Hilton Hotel, at 333 O'Farrell Street, San Francisco, California on January 24th and 25th, 2005.
During the workshop visitors will meet Sicilian producers and have the opportunity of tasting some of the best gourmet foods brought over directly from Sicily, including quality wines from Fazio Wineries (Marsala), Maggio Wines, and Sabucina Srl.
All food and wine professionals interested in meeting any, or all of the above mentioned companies, must contact Gianluca Grechi by e-mail, or by phone at 415-434-4478 ext. 1.